It is our privilege to invite you to become a part of our team. During the years we owe our long-lasting success mostly to our united and responsible team of experienced professionals and motivated young specialists. We are one big family, we work hard, we help each other and we have fun all the time. We believe that all this is fundamental to our success. We have worked hard over the years to create this culture and we are doing more than ever to develop it further.
We believe you will like it here because we will give you the opportunity to:
- Develop complete UI / UX solutions related to our Web and Mobile products;
- Actively participate in the process of creating Wireframes;
- Improve your logical thinking by creating precise design libraries;
- Make beautiful mockups built from these libraries;
- Create interactive prototypes;
- Turn concepts into visual images that speak to users;
- Unleash your creativity, following the vision of the company and our partners;
- Participate in the preparation of materials for the public presence of the company.
Join us and we'll provide you with:
- Attractive payment, updated constantly according to your progress
- Opportunities for continuous career development
- Trainings to improve your professional skills and personal qualities (we will help you to grow, but we also expect proactivity on your part)
- Participation in conferences
- Additional health insurance and stimulus to do sports actively (yes, your health is important for us)
- Balance between your professional and personal commitments, supplemented by flexible working hours
- Opportunity to become part of a united and friendly team
- Excellent working atmosphere in one of the longest-lasting software companies in Bulgaria
- Multiple thematic events and social initiatives
- Modern office in a communicative place in the very center of the city
- A well-equipped leisure and entertainment hall
We would like to meet you if you:
- Can prove your skills with a strong portfolio, a link to Behance, Dribbble, etc.;
- Have enough practical contact, but we do not limit you in years of experience;
- Are familiar with the IT field and especially the field of graphic and UI design;
- Know Illustrator, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Indesign, and why not Figma, InVision or Sketch;
- Believe Material Design is a sacred book for you;
- Have a creative sense, you are organized, and your layer panel is arranged like a pharmacy;
- Can't find a place if something isn't pixel perfect;
- Know how to allocate and organize your time efficiently and work in a team;
- Are familiar with the trends in the field, strive to enrich your knowledge and consider Daniel Scott a guru;
- You are one of the people who never manages to keep their creativity to themselves.
The following are considered as an advantage:
- Skills to work with design systems;
- Experience with prototypes;
- Motion graphics interests.
If you see yourself in the description above, send us your resume and current portfolio now!
All applications will be considered in complete confidentiality and in accordance with applicable regulations. In order not to waste your time, only approved candidates will be invited for an interview. By applying, you voluntarily provide your personal data and agree CSoft Ltd. to process them for the purposes of this selection.